- It is good at speed and dynamics control with an AC vector servo-control system of AMK-KU type
- Operating system: Window 98/2000/XP
- Module control: electric hardware in the industrial control bus, exchangeable among many testing parts, easy in function extend and maintenance.
- Range: 4 precision grades with the imported loading sensors.
- Automatic memory: to store and repeat the testing conditions and results automatically.
- Automatic return: the cross head can return to the starting position automatically.
- Multi-control: multi-control functions, including move, load, stress, strain, speed, etc.
- Micro adjustment: micro-adjust the cross head by software, convenient to proceed calibration.
- Manual set: many ways of processing units make the adjustment of cross head much more convenient.
- Continuous test: a series of test can be done after the testing parameters are set.
- Measuring range: many sensors are supported to enlarge the measuring range.
- Data inquiry: to inquire the data on testing curve with a mouse.
- Many curves: many curves can be selected, including stress-strain, force-extension, force-time, strength-time, n value-engineering strain, etc.
- Curve comparison: the curves in a group can be superposed to compare.
- Local zoom out: any points on the curve can be zoom out for analysis.
- Report edit: give out different report formats according to user’s demands.
- Many purposes: to do many tests for the metal and non-metal parts, such as tension, compression, bending, cutting, peeling off, tearing, low circulation and creeping, etc. In addition, equipped with different devices, the r-value and n-value of a metal sheet can be automatically measured and processed. It conforms to the requirements of GB/T 228-2002 “Metallic Materials Tensile Testing Method at Ambient Temperature".
- After-sales service: Service and free software update online
|Main technical parameters and basic disposition
|Max. testing capacity
|Testing machine grade
|Test force measuring range
||1%-100% of max. test force
|Test force accuracy
||Within ± 1% / ± 0.5% of indicated value
|Beam speed range
||0.005-750mm/min, stepless, random setting
|Beam speed accuracy
||Within ± 1% / ± 0.2% of set speed
|Displacement measuring accuracy
||Within ± 0.5% of indicated value (resolution 0.001mm)
|Deformation measuring accuracy
||2% - 100% of full range of extensometer, better than ± 1% / ± 0.5% of indicated value
|Effective tensile travel
|Effective testing width
||1040 x 710 x 2280 mm
||1100 x 760 x 2460 mm
||A4 color jet printer
||Standard equipment: tension, compression & bending gripper, 1 set for each
Extended equipment: optional grippers appointed by user
- AMK-KU servo-control system (Germany)
- AMK-KU, made in Germany, adopting AC vector servo-control system and the motor has realized very high dynamic response performance and control accuracy.
- Speed reducer (Taiwan)
- The speed reducer made in Taiwan features high drive efficiency, stable and reliable performance, etc.
- Electronic extensometer (patent):
- After patent improvement, the mounting and clamping of new electronic extensometer has been much more convenient, efficient, stable and reliable.