This series electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine are widely used for tension, compression, bending and shearing test of metal materials and also used for compression and bending test of
nonmetal materials, such as cement, concrete and so on. Equipped with simple auxiliaries, it can be used for mechanical property testing of fastener, wire rope and components. They are perfect testing
instrument project quality testing section, universities and colleges, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
- Control card adopts advanced neural adaptive PID control algorithm, and truly realizes three closed-loop digital control.
- Data acquisition system consists of or channels high precision A/D conversion channel. The maximum resolution of 1/200000. There is no subsection of all process, meanwhile, it can have 4 subsections according to customer's requirement.
- Select BB, AD and Xilinx original brand integrated devices and digital design.
- Built-in large scale CPLD programmable device with high-speed computation capability and real-time processing digital signal.
- Integrated dual roads precision instrument programmable amplifier, digital zero and automatic smooth shifting.
- Select high quality imported servo valve block, all control signals photoelectric isolation, 24V DC and safe and reliable.
- Max Test software runs on Windows98/2000/XP operating system; equipped with a special Windows system for Test Chinese intelligence package, the testing machine can process test result and then output test report and the characteristic curve design.
- Real-time record and dynamic display test curve.
- Provide programmable automatic testing procedures and users can edit their own test steps according to the requirements of test.
- Adopts human-computer interaction to analyze and count performance indicators of materials. It has both automatic and manual modes.
- Adopts standard database to manage test data and support batch test.
- Customer can add test methods and rules for his needs.
|Measuring range of testing force (KN)
||2%Ч5% F. S,4subsection1,2,5,10
|Accuracy of testing force
|Subsection of force
|Accuracy of distortion measurement
|Control range of stress speed
|Speed adjusting range of testing strain
|Control range of displacement speed
|Clamping thickness of flat specimen (mm)
|Clamping width of flat specimen (mm)
|Testing space (mm)
|Clamping diameter of round specimen (mm)
|Plates size (mm)
|Distance of bending by pass roll (mm)
|Piston stroke (mm)
||10∞C~30∞C, relative humidity ≤ 80%
|Overall dimension (LxWxH)(mm)